Monday, July 17, 2006

The Only Blog Post in the History of the Universe That Has Ever Really Mattered

This is my first ever blog entry. If you are reading this, you must feel much like Jonathan and Martha Kent must have felt when they found the infant Superman in his smashed otherworldly escape pod. Or possibly more awed than that even. I don't know.
The primary purpose of this blog is to get more results when I google myself. Also to force my lunatic ravings on anyone foolish enough to search the infamous words Claes and blog together. Sort of like writing 666 in the sand, ritually sacrificing a manatee and saying Jesse Helms ten times fast. Demons and shit. That's what you'll be getting here: raving shitty demons.
I do have allies in the blog world. My brother for one. He is not a demon, as far as I know, so if you are religious or something, he would probably be marginally safer. He is an agnostic though. So either way, watch out.
In any case, creating a blog as cosmically significant as this one will no doubt turn out to be is hard work, so I must cut this dispatch short. Stay tuned for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home